Karad Real Estate Overview
KARAD, the second largest city and industrial hub of Satara District in Maharashtra State. Karad is also an emerging real estate destination with a number of new industries making it as their base hence real estate market is getting all the benefit.
Karad is situated on the banks of Krishna-Koyana rivers, around 160 km away from Pune and 350 Kms away from Mumbai on NH-4 Highway. However, it has been considerably successful in replacing that image with a more cosmopolitan look with the help of improved transportation facilities and better infrastructure. A part of the "Golden Triangle", with Mumbai, Pune & Kolhapur.
Karad is attracting a lot of new investments from reputed industries. Karad is on central location on the western ghats. Karad has good connectivity and availability of cheap labour has encouraged significant number of industries to setup shop in the city. Large companies like India Bulls, ABB and many more have invested in Industrial city approx turnover of Rs. 200 Cr With so much industrialization going on, how can real estate remain left behind?Karad on the Fast Track
- Mumbai- Bangalore six laning of the existing NH-4 highway.
- Wine Parks, Sugar fadory, and western ghat hills
- Upcoming cargo airport at Karad
- Heart of Sahyadri Hills and close to Koyana Hydro project and Hill stations. Most popular Panchgani & Mahabaleshwar is very close
- Select as one of the urban growth centers by the state and central government.